www.champs11.com is a brand of champs11 Media Pvt Ltd. The usage of www.champs11.com website/ mobile app is subject to users acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions defined herein.
The term “champs11” refers to www.champs11.com which is owned by Champs11 Media Pvt
2. Intellectual property
Champs11 hold all rights tangible or intangible for the website and all the services offered on
the Website/Mobile App including but not limited to all games and other content ,
promotional material, inter alia all strategic and development plans, ideas , designs, financial
conditions, business plans, data banks, information related to technology and process, the
technology developed including the software and methodology of usage from here on
referred to as “intellectual Property”. The company is only permitting the user to use the
Intellectual property to play the games and use other services offered and under all
circumstances the user is strictly prohibited to use the intellectual capital otherwise, which
includes but is not limited to copying, reproducing or transmitting any media known to / or
will be known to human kind of the intellectual property. The user is not being granted any
rights whatsoever with respect to the intellectual property by allowing him to play games on
the website and use other services on the website. Except as expressly authorized by
www.champs11.com , you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create
derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part.
referred to as the “company” (the company could also be referred to as "champs11 Media
Pvt. Ltd" “we”, “us”, “our” and other such adjectives), including its website
www.champs11.com , from here on is referred to as the “website” and you from here on will
be referred as “you”, “your”, “user” or “player”.
Any person utilizing www.champs11.com or the champs11 mobile App ("User") for availing
the online information and database retrieval services, including, gaming services, or
participating in the various contests and, games (including fantasy games), being conducted
on www.champs11.com and its app ("Contest(s)") shall be bound by these Terms and
champs11 in relation to any champs11 Services.
champs11 shall be entitled to modify these Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations and
Services, at any time, by posting the same on champs11. Use of champs11 constitutes the
to herein or provided by champs11 in relation to any champs11 Services, as may be amended
from time to time. champs11 may also notify the User of any change or modification in these
champs11, by way of sending an email to the User's registered email address or posting
notifications in the User accounts. The User may then exercise the options provided in such
an email or notification to indicate non-acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions,
options are not exercised by the User within the time frame prescribed in the email or
notification, the User will be deemed to have accepted the modified Terms and Conditions,
Certain champs11 Services being provided on champs11 may be subject to additional rules
and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are
inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of champs11 or champs11 Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the champs11 Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on champs11;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of champs11;
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts here under to any entity (post
intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
In the event any User breaches, or champs11 reasonably believes that such User has
breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used champs11
or the champs11 Services, champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and
without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all
or any part of champs11 or the champs11 Services, deactivate or delete the User's
account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the
User on champs11 and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
If champs11 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any champs11 Services, champs11
shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the
User's account or champs11 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part
of champs11 , but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- Any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and
Conditions; or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of champs11.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative
messages and advertisements from champs11 or any of its partners, licensors or
- Any Illegal deposit by user from the other person without his/her consent.
- If any person lodge complaints in legal about misuse of his/her Bank Account / E-
wallet to deposit amount in favour of any Champs11 User.
4. Third party sites, services and products
champs11 may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties.
Users' use of each of those sites is subject to terms and conditions, if any, as mentioned on
those websites. champs11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from
www.champs11.com / Mobile App, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing
in any third party Internet site. champs11's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-
party Internet sites is not an endorsement by champs11 of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment
providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party.
Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be
subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by
such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to
transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that champs11 will not
be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such
transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party
product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
champs11 contains content that is created by champs11 as well as content provided by third
parties. champs11 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided
by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the
champs11 Services provided on champs11 including while participating in any of the contests
hosted on champs11.
All information collected from Users, including registration and payment information, is
6. User Conduct
- Users agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and all other rules, regulations
and absolute discretion, take necessary remedial action, including but not limited to.
- a. restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of
- B. deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and
files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game
account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be
transferred to the User's bank account on record with champs11 subject to a
processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein;
- C. refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of
registration and at all other times (as required by champs11). Users further agree to
update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with champs11.
- AUsers agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from champs11 by
marking e-mails from champs11 as part of their "safe senders" list. champs11 shall
not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail
getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by champs11 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else.
Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify
champs11 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. champs11
shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to
comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any
unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with champs11
Services and/or champs11 experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse
engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology
or software underlying champs11 or champs11 Services.
- Users agree that without champs11's express written consent, they shall not modify or
cause to be modified any files or software that are part of champs11's Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or
overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support champs11 or the
champs11 Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of champs11 Services by
any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including
without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to
disrupt champs11 Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of champs11
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or
networks connected to champs11 Services by any means other than the User interface
provided by champs11, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying,
attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to
circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or
is part of champs11 Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use champs11 for any of the
- a. To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-
national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- b. To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other
- c. To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively,
"Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene,
indecent, or unlawful content;
- d. To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar
software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of
another person's computer
- e. champs11, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- f. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose
on champs11 without the express written consent of champs11;
- g. To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests,
pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or
- h. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose
on champs11 without the express written consent of champs11;
- i. To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid
schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain
- j. To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our
products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained
in such manner;
- k. To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or
proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or
- l. To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area
within our sites;
- m. To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- n. To interfere with or disrupt champs11, servers, or networks;
- o. To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a
representative of champs11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's
affiliation with a person or entity;
- p. To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise
the origin of any content transmitted through champs11 or to manipulate
User's presence on champs11(s);
- q. To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- r. To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in champs11's considered opinion is obscene,
indecent, abusive or that might subject champs11 to public disparagement or scorn,
champs11 reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such
username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from champs11,
deny such User access to champs11, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to champs11 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a
violation of the law. Users agree not to access champs11 by any means other than
through the interface that is provided by champs11 for use in accessing champs11.
Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents,
robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except
those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of champs11 is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in
these Terms and Conditions shall limit champs11's right to comply with
governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users'
use of champs11.
- Users may contact champs11 Helpdesk with problems or questions, as appropriate.
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are required to seek permission or
consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or
entering on champs11 or the champs11 Services or inter alia, in the contest, uploading
pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on
champs11. Entry to champs11 without consent from parent/s or legal guardian and
consequent participation in any activity on champs11 Website is not permitted and
such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of
champs11, whenever it comes to the knowledge of champs11.
- champs11 believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and
consider using parental control tools available from online services and software
manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can
also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal
information without parental permission.
- Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain champs11
Services on the champs11 with the consent of their parent/s or legal guardians, they
may not (where expressly stated in the rules of the Contest) participate in Contest(s)
hosted by champs11.
- champs11 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the
State of Residence
Date of birth
Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Orissa or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
8. Contest(s), Participation and prizes
- As part of its services, champs11 may also conduct contest(s) on the
champs11.Currently, champs11 provides the following champs11 Services: A fantasy
cricket game Individual users wishing to participate in the champs11 Services
("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of
real life cricketers, involved in the real-life cricket (as applicable), series or
tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. champs11 offers
Participants fantasy game Contest(s) relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can
participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. Teams are awarded points on the
basis of the real life cricketers', performances at the end of a designated match, round
or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the
highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In
certain pre-specified Contests, champs11 may declare more than one Winner and
distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score
at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
- The Contest(s) across the champs11 Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
- a. "Fantasy Rules" available at How To Play - Fantasy Cricket
- b. Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available by champs11 Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
- A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) offered in
relation to a Sport Event across the champs11 Services. However, unless champs11
specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants
acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in
relation to a Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may
enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting
more than one Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the
Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for
participation in such Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that
champs11 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may
be created by a single User account (for each format of the champs11 Services) or
which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each
case to such number as determined by champs11 in its sole discretion.
- champs11 shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the champs11 Services from
each Participant in relation to Contest(s).
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident
of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to
proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version
of the Contest(s).
9. Contest Formats
There are 2 types of contests on www.champs11.com i.e. 11vs11 contests and 5vs5 contests
11vs11 contests are those contests which can be join with a team of only 11 players.
5vs5 contests are those contests which can be join with a team of only 5 players.
All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both the types of the Contest(s) as defined above.
In 11 vs 11 contest there are also two type of contests i.e. Public contests and Private Contest
In the 11vs11 contest format of the Contest(s), users can join the Contest(s) only with the 11 players team. User can create maximum 6 teams of 11 players to join the 11vs11 Contest(s) for one match.
champs11 may offer this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of participants in such Contest(s) equals to the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
In certain Contests on champs11, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contest(s) is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction. In Champs11 "(C)"" defined under the Contest(s) as "Confirmed contests"
In certain Contests on champs11, designated as "Multi-entry", in this type of contest users can join the same contest with the multi teams. But the user is restricted to join the same contest with the same team. In Champs11 "(M)" defined under the Contest(s) as "Multi entry contests"
In certain Contests on champs11, designated as "Bonus allowed", in this type of contest users will able to use the bonus amount which is specified in the particular contest. In Champs11 "(B)" defined under the Contest(s) as "Bonus allowed"
In the Private contest format of the Contest(s), champs11 enables Users to create a contest ("Private contest") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Teams and participate in the Contest(s). Users may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of minimum 2 Participants. The User creating the Private contest shall submit the participation fee for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest, shall supply a name for the Private contest and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The User creating the Private contest shall provide champs11 with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable champs11 to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with champs11 (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and submit the participation fee for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private contest will be provided with the option to convert the Private contest into a Public contest format, and permit the participation of Users without the contest Code. It is clarified that champs11 undertakes such conversion in a serialised manner and cannot and does not warrant that any Private contest will be converted into a Public contest format prior to the commencement of the round/Contest(s) or that any Users will join such Contest (s to make it operational. In case the number of Participants in any Private contest (or converted Contest(s)) is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each User shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and champs11 shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest(s).
In the 5vs5 contests User can pick the contests. In the terms of "pick" it means that if User pick that contest then the owner of that contest is that User who pick that. At the time of PICK Contest, a invite code will generate and User can invite his friends to join that Contest. These 5vs5 Contest can only be joined with the contest code. Once the number of Participants in a 5vs5 contest equals to the number of pre-specified Participants for that 5vs5 contest then the 5vs5 contest shall be rendered operative and no other Participants can join that contest and if the number of pre-specified Participants is less than the pre-specified members then that Contest will be canceled and the amount will be refund to the user wallet without any charge or deduction
The User who pick that contest will get the 10% amount of the total Pool price (Entry fes * Number of Participants) at the time of winner declaration of that contest.
Fantasy Cricket requires its participants to form a team of 11/5 players using their knowledge
of the game of cricket, player statistics, players’ performance against a particular opposition/
on a particular ground and players’ performance in a particular format (Test Matches, ODIs
and T20). The participants are required to formulate this team within a certain set of
guidelines (example- user can only select 3/4/5 batsmen only) and using limited resources
(example- total salary cap of 100 points) and their aim is to maximize the points basis the real
game of cricket. Such a selection of a cricket team ensures that the element of skill and
knowledge has a predominant influence on the outcome of each contest.
“www.champs11.com” is a fantasy cricket website/ app that requires its participants to form a
cricket team as described above and join contests to win real money.
Basis the above, the contests on “www.champs11.com” come under the purview of skill
based gaming and are exempt from the provisions of the Public Gambling Act of 1867 since
the success of any participant is a function of his/her skill, superior knowledge, judgement
and experience about the game of cricket and its players.
By participating in the Contests on “www.champs11.com”, each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India and are above the age of
champs11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar
individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals
residing in the Indian states of Assam, Orissa and Telangana may not participate in the paid
version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of
skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address/Mobile Number.
Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the www.champs11.com as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
Any employee of champs11 or director of champs11 will not be able to play in Champs11
12. Computation of fantasy points
champs11 may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and
tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any
error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result
of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider
comes to its attention, champs11 shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the
distribution of prizes. However, champs11 hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and
completeness of such third party score/ statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any
representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility
for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as
a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party
service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint
against champs11 in this respect.
13. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
Selection of Winners: Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a
designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of
the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a
particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, champs11
may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order
of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The
contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be
as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest. Participants
creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified. In the event
of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally
divided among such Participants. champs11 shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is
discovered that the Winner(s) did not abide by these Terms and Conditions.
If match is canceled or abondened by the admin of champs11 then all the amount refunded to users which users used to join the contests.
Contacting Winners: Winners shall be contacted by champs11 or the third party conducting
the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification
process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the
Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following
PAN card copy
Copy of proof of Residence
Bank account details with proof
champs11 shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings
unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-
period stipulated by champs11. The User represents and warrants that the documents
provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to
which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration.
champs11 shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions
including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the www.champs11.com. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the above mentioned web-page but has not received any communication from champs11, such Participant may contact champs11 within the time specified on the webpage.
Verification process: Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by champs11 shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). champs11 shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
champs11 shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
Determination by champs11 that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
Any other ground
Taxes Payable:All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
Miscellaneous: The decision of champs11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Odisha, and Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the above mentioned states, champs11 shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with www.champs11.com. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with champs11, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), champs11 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account.To the extent permitted by law, champs11 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against champs11 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
champs11 will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. champs11 shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for champs11, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by champs11 without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of champs11 . Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings, and ceremonies/functions.
15. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of champs11 that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of champs11 that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then champs11 shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or league it in any manner. Employees, directors, affiliates and family members of champs11 shall not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
16. Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the services provided by champs11 (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or champs11, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent champs11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard champs11’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of champs11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
17. Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the services/ contests provided on the www.champs11.com voluntarily and at their own risk. champs11 shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Fun Features (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the www.champs11.com and accessing the services/ contests provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify champs11, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the services/contests including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- champs11 accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of services/ contests by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to services/ contests, including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify champs11 and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of an attorney, legal charges etc.) on a full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by champs11 on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold champs11 harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the www.champs11.com or participation in any Contest. In no event shall champs11 be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the www.champs11.com or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of champs11 allowing Users to access the services/ contests hosted on the www.champs11.com, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against champs11, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- champs11 may be required under certain legislation, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon champs11 posting them on the www.champs11.com or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the www.champs11.com. If they do not provide champs11 with accurate information, champs11 cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- champs11 shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond champs11’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, champs11 shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- champs11’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the www.champs11.com or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and champs11 and govern your use of the www.champs11.com, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with champs11.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- champs11 reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the www.champs11.com, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with champs11’s policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any services/contests.
19. Cancellations and Refunds
A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However,
champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and
refund the amount paid: If the User sends a written request to champs11 from the registered
email Id to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid
version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to
the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; champs11 shall not
be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
champs11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after
deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users
may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions governing the
transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is
conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall
Disclaimer for this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
While our endeavor is to keep the information up to date and correct, www.champs11.com and its business associates does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. www.champs11.com and its business associates will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- In case www.champs11.com discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User account, www.champs11.com reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the user account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, www.champs11.com agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- In the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever. - www.champs11.com reserves the exclusive right to change /modify/remove any contest or content/service at any point in time. Nobody is entitled to make any claim of any nature whatsoever.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.champs11.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues at our end/natural disasters/technical issue at user’s End or any other factor that may result in the direct loss and /or consequential loss for the user. The use of this website is solely at the discretion of user.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.champs11.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will www.champs11.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
20. Winner Declare
We will declare the winner of a match in between 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM.